dimanche 30 septembre 2007

Queen of the Prince Rupert Ferry ( Prince Rupert, Ocean Falls, Bella Bella and Port Hardy), B.C.






It take in a normal way 17 hours by ferry to reach Port Hardy ( North part of Vancouver Island) from Prince Rupert. I took a longer scenic route : 24 hours! It was almost a private cruise line tour: instead to be loaded at full passengers capacity ( 500 people), we were just 75! I had the chance to spend all time and all night on the deck, full protected by the wind....until a ''wind warning'' appeared! I turned greeeeeeeeen man! ouf! I much more prefer the cow's floor! On my way to go, I saw few light houses and old cannery in poor condition and what else...2 whales! Killer whales sent me a post card to notifie me that they move to Atlantic side! bouhouhouhouh!


Le traversier reliant Prince Rupert et Port Hardy est quelque peu long: 17heures. Par beau temps, c'est super, par mauvais temps, cela doit etre l'enfer! J'ai opter pour le traversier faisant la ''run de lait''. Mile nautique faisant, j'ai pu observer 2 baleines, des vieilles canneries a saumon tombant en ruines, quelques phares et beaucoup de montagnes ou des chutes se jetaient directement dans l'ocean. C'etait tres joli tout cela...jusqu'a ce qu'une alerte de vent vilent fasse sont apparition! Houla the houla my little Buddha! J'avais quelque peu hate de retrouver le plancher des vaches! hihihihihihi!