lundi 10 septembre 2007

Boya PP, BC

























Here is a quiet and beautiful park where people should consider having a stop before to reach Yukon or going further south. Managed by natives rangers very very nice. theyshould trained all the PP BC Rangers! Also, you can canoe! I got a better deal by using a kayak! yeah!
I have so many things to tell about this fantastic 3 days with thoses natives. I will write later, but look my first ever trout fished! Around 9 yummi pounds! I yell sushi through the bush and woke all the forest because I was so much excited...much more than a kid having rendez-vous doux with Santa Claus! C'est ca la grosse vie sale!!!!!!












I am not a big fan of PP, specially when I have a car...I mean, I can do my own Lonely Planet Guide like this! So after met the the ranger for the next kayaking day, i found a really nice place to spend the night...Until I received an undesired friend: lemming (mouse)looking for food! Not again!