lundi 10 septembre 2007

Dease Lake, Stikine Valley, Bronson Creek, Bob Quinn and Spirit Bear, BC




























Houla the Houla my little buddha! What a adventurous journey trip accross the nowhere place that I am having and enjoying! BC is a therapy! I looooooove the Northern part and it's hard to going down now! I found my buddies to crack my toes with!!!! While I was looking to find a way to get the 1 800 air New Zealand phone number to change my departure day, I met Clarence, a very nice bush pilot who invited me to be his '' bush flight attendant''! hihihi! I tought to try paragliding before to leave the country by the Coast Mountains around Squamish, but...pffff....what's about Squamish....pfffff... I am ''stuffed''! To fly up North in a small plane like this one is great! We turned, big turned sometimes....meeeeeeeeeee! I looooooove it! That is one of the best TiVi Channel experienced in whole my life!
ok! Didn't finished yet to write about this incredible journey day by the bush with funny and very interesting people! I will do it later! I played as a kid in a playground, surrounded by fantastic people and great landscapes. I walked also to the footprint of my dear grandpa for a day ( he was a good cook in the wood for many many years) and I consider this kind of beat of life might be interesting one day to try....!