lundi 10 septembre 2007

Ode to the subaru! For you Bao!






10 years! 305 000 km! Went coast to coast and even more! Resisted to all kinds of roads, all weathers! Name it, we can confirm it! Strong and indestructible! International one! It carried so many people from all around the world! So many of our friends used it too when they came in America...Couch surfin is one thing...now have you ever heard about ''lending machine''??! When you open the door, it's not the smells from the hiking boots you smell, you can hear all those magic moments where it brought us! Name it, we can confirm it! So much space! Perfect as a mini camper for this trip! See! I don't need a fiffffffffffftwheeeeeeeeeel! hihihi!




I realized that part of the adventure sound strange for majority of people...So many looked at me strangely and said: Mmmm...I think your have much more than a good friend...Let's briefly explain!




A car is a car! Brief, hein?! In our respective book Gypsie and Tchi say : A car is A car!




Once upon a time, a good friend of mine who has this dream to cross the country with his car with her ''Beanie Koala''. Sinced, they lived Europe and I have to take care of his machine, which is great! So much easier to go wherever I want ! It was my dream too to cross my own country one day by car...! Magik and easy, hein?! I never consider to have a car, specially in Montreal, but if you would ask me before to get this car: ''what type of machine you would like to get?'' I would say ex-ac-tly this: blue outback subaru 1997 with a grey stripe , plus a thule rak to set the kayaks and why not coconut a big dog sitting by the seat passenger weaving its ears???! Just one thing up to now not included: the dog! So detail! hihihi!Bah...no! it's not true! Pablo-the-big-yellow-dog -thief-of-mittens did it each time spent to Rimouski!