mercredi 1 août 2007

La route longue qui s'étire sur ma route et s'entête

Hello everyone!


I hope one specific thing about this english blog: to improve my second cereal box language at the end of it! I should!

I had a dream since I am kid: to cross all the country by myself! Let's do it before the hearse catch me! I prepared all this since...at least 3 years! I would like to thanks all people who gave me support and ideas to this project. Thanks for your help, I am ''grateful'' toward you guys!

Why Sam? Sam is a running gag...since this good friend Edith and I took advantage to be the only ''explorators'' on a beautifull indian SummerAutomn canoe trip close from Québec city by creating all kinds of historic indians and ''coureurs des bois'' (furs traders?) stories. She read at that time about the biography of the unknown ''furs trader'' Radisson, the french men who canoe until Mississippi and others adventurous and incredibles stories... at that same time too, I was amazed by the diary book of another unknown canadian '' furs trader'' : Samuel Hearn. Won-der-ful! He snowshoed the northern of Canada where , even today, crazy adventurous people can't imagine how he succeed. He give to us vigourous describtions about Inuit Lifestyle and also very specific medical transformations of himself fighting against the cold. Both exchanged so much about what we were reading at that time that , when we get off from our 2 days of canoe trip, we agreed to their ''Fair Furs Traders Phylosophy'' sinced and we always having pleasure to create these characters and playing as kids!

ok, let's canoe!

First step: road trip! A real one as I always dreamt to!

Ontario... in French, we can laugh with their name and how long is to drive this province. How long is the province where we can find the biggest lake , Superior Lake, and others ''Big Lakes Family''?! Would you believe me if I write that you need two full crazy days of driving (total 22hours) to cross this Ontario, would you?! '' La route longue qui s'étire sur ma route et s'entête'' - Vincent Vallière