vendredi 18 janvier 2008

Marlborough Sounds, Cook Strait...New Zealand













Wow! That's all I can say! My eyes this afternoon on the ferry wanted to touch everything! I read to take the ferry between the North and South Island was an amazing TiVi channel...it took 3 rides on Interislander Ferries to get this! This is great to have plentyful time for traveling!





When I left Wellington, I saw 2 Little Blue Pinguins and close from them 2 groups of silver fish...forgot their name...Met a guy from Chili...New Zealand is the best place to get contact easily with people! Then pouf! The entrance in the Marlborough Sounds! no words can describe these pictures...You just want to jump from the ferry and swim and reach this sail boat! I live 2 hours away from there, so I might be back once in a while!