samedi 15 décembre 2007

Paroa/Greymouth/Hokitika/ Point Elizabeth..., New Zealand



























By a beautiful sunny day of hitch hiking and while I tought to head on to Hokitika, I met Susan. She invited to me to share few days with her family: her husband Goeffrey, their son Navare ( the great hunter!) and their sympatic dog. Those days became weeks! hahaha!




They were so great. We had a very good time and they brought me to those places that I wouldn't think to go or to enjoy simply because I wouldn't know about them and their accesibily quite difficult for a backpacker as me. And by pure coincidence, I met again this couple from Reunited Island, cool!




My house was a boat. At night I heard often Mrs Ruru (more pork) while Iwas looking at those amazing stars and did all kinds and various activities with Susan's family.