samedi 15 décembre 2007

Charleston, New Zealand











































I heard as I said before that the Westland is well known for its pouraing raian. All my pictures are still always under the sun....yeap...because they know taht I don't come often here, so they reserve for all their best! hahaha! In close 3 weeks of travelinf in this area, I 've got 3 days of rain...! Some people were running out from water because their water tank is provided by rain! oups! So I met Dave, another Kiwi and jump into his bubble life for a week! I have had a very good time with, we did a really good team: while he was keeping himself busy by all kinds of work to do around the house, he allowed me to play in its kitchen! yeah! Dave has an amazing personnality, always positive attitude and who made me realize that I should really take time to enjoy simple tings of life. He made me realized also that I need a place with a yard and big rooms to start some of my projects who are always running in my head...! He built his woodhouse by himself and this house is a ''wood jewel'' I would say! Very beautiful!






Besides discussions and cooking , I drew, whatched at night the smallest pinguin family member, the little Blue, saw a oyster bird catcher (would you believe that they open an oyster, can you?!) and I would say to watch the roll of waves was a very nice TiVi channel! About those brightful flowers, they call them ''Fox Glove'', a non native one, who give heart attack in you eat them! The video is the access by the beach from the host house, another good TiVi channel! I felt to be in one of those therapy center! The pink sand is called ''ruby'' and there are some very small piece , ''mico'' who flash...it was used before to make windows. The green big leafs are named ''flax'', a native vegetal. Maori use it for all kinds.